Wala Energy Engineering Company, by effectively using of expert manpower and available resources, and standards of the quality assurance system was founded in March 2004 to improve and upgrade the engineering consulting services. The contribution of a considerable number of specialized engineers and experts, in the following fields, has opened a new chapter in providing engineering consulting services to esteemed employers in the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity in the country.
Extensive knowledge and experience of employees and managers of the company, have provided best services to their private and governmental clients, in the following fields:
- Preparation of energy conversion agreements (ECA) and power purchase agreements (PPA)
- Design review and site supervision on private power plants constructed on BOO and BOT basis
- Rendering consultancy services to the investors and off-takers
- Design and site supervision on the construction of renewable energy power plants
- Design and site supervision on the construction of substations and transmission lines
- Preparation of technical and financial feasibility studies reports for all kinds of projects in the electricity industry
Rendering specillizedd services in high technology projects such as:
- Supervision on the construction of power plant projects utilizing class F gas turbines (with capacities more than 250 MW)
- Carrying out technical and economic studies and supervising the implementation of heat and power cogeneration (CHP) projects
- Carrying out technical and economic studies and supervising the implementation of expansion turbine projects (Turbo-Expanders
are also among areas of works performed by Wala Energy Engineering Company.